and that night really made me realize such things:
1. my mom, after all the (think thousands) visits, is still friggin afraid of the hospital.
2. i am, after all the (think hundreds) visits, still friggin afraid of the hospital.
3. if you doubt a food’s safety, whether it’s fresh, spoiled or not, don’t eat it.
4. i cry when i don’t know what to do.
5. i cry when i’m helpless.
6. i cry when i see my mom in pain and i just couldn’t possibly do anything to help her. *man, if i could just feel all the pain instead.. rather seeing her suffering right in front of me* right smack at that moment, i so wanted to be a doctor.
7. my favorite jacket is my old, worn-out, perforated, so-last-season, sky blue, so-pastel-and-gay, cheap jacket.
8. whenever i have to leave, may it be planned or an emergency, the first thing that enters my head is..”what am i going to wear?”
9. having a car is real one great blessing.
10. the one true tester if you really love a person *so cliche, yes* is when you’re indeed willing to give up your life for that person. *i found myself crying and deeply praying while we’re on our way to the hospital, i found myself asking God, to just please take my life instead if in any case all else fails.*
11. my mom is a cry-baby.
12. i’m a cry-baby.
13. my dad is indeed a husband and a father in all its essence. we’re indeed lucky to have him as a father.
14. my mom is one of the lucky few who found someone who’ll drop everything and freeze time all for her sake.
15. love indeed rocks. *sighs dreamily*
16. i would love to find someone to spend the rest of my life with who’ll always be there for me, come what may.
17. it is indeed a nice feeling that if all else fails, you still have this someone beside you who’ll never leave you and would always hold your hand if in any case you’re too afraid to open your eyes and too weak to actually feel the pain anymore. *my mom & dad, though both imperfect, found a near-to-being-perfect love*
18. i love my mom. so friggin much.
and yeah…my mom’s super fine already. she actually has a new haircut and yet another new hair color. my mom…i love her!;p